Monday, June 11, 2012

2/25/2012 - Attempts at contacting the family...

After prayer, the Lord has led me to this Christian tribute site alone (actually a collection of sites that is operated under the same administration), and I have decided it would be perfect for sharing Josie's life with others. 


In keeping with praising God for Josie's life, I have resumed my attempts to contact family and letting them know of the site. This is my second set of attempts; the first was to give my condolences. As of this date, my attempts appear to have unfortunately failed; I just don't have the current information for these folks. 


Also, I have concluded that I am not spending enough time creating this site; I will try to be a little more diligent towards it's completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment